Friday, September 5, 2014

Don't you ever regret,

I find this in my old files, it was written about two years ago, when I was not understand so much things.

28.08.12
I wanna tell you…
There is a girl. She is always cheerful. You can see her smile everyday and you do not need to pay for that. She is the smiling girl. At the first time, you might think that she is a taciturn girl. But when you step closer, knowing her more, actually she is a friendly girl. She likes joking and laughs a lot. There is no any day without her laugh.

Who knows if a girl like her is having a lot of problems in her life?

She has no wonderful family. She is a broken home child. Her family almost broke. Her father no longer loves her and her mother acts like the Queen. Only her sister who left and loves her so much. Despite, she loves her father and mother so much and prays for them every night. She also does that to her sister.

She is lovable. She cares. She loves children and does a lot of social activity. She helps children who are inadequate of education and love. She always thinks that she has almost the same fate as them. But she does not want that happen continuously. She shares her thoughts and love to them. By doing so, she gets more values of life and also love too.

She is optimistic. Her motto of life is “everything is possible”. She believes that dreams can come true. She has ever experienced it. She is hardworking and having a bunch of dreams.

~*~



Some things that I wrote are true till now and some things are so different now.
She is still the smiling girl. Yes, she likes joking so much. She still cares to everyone around her.
But she has no abandoning father and bossy mother anymore.
I am 19 and now I understand that people must try to see the other perspective to understand a problem. I tried it and I figured out that Daddy is actually loving me but he has a different way to express it. I figured out that Mommy loves me too much that she always wants the best for me so she dictates me everything which looks best from her sight.

If you have the same thought as I thought about two years ago, you should believe me now that our parents always love their children. They might be just have not found the right way to deliver their love to you. You should respect them. They just try so hard to make you have the best food, the best education, the best future, and others. It they ask you to hear them or to do a favour, just do it. They have just done a hard day and ask a help to you. If they ask your time just give some for them. Don't you ever regret on the other day, when someday they must leave you, then you won't get the chance to do a favour for them anymore. You won't get the chance to spend time together with them anymore.
Do the best for them while you can do. Do the best as they try to give the best for you.
Seeing their smile is a wonderful gift. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment